The Dog Diet Challenge
Yes its true I have been chewing the stick at both ends and on the advice of my vet I have been told that I must have a more healthy lifestyle. So it's out with the takeaways and cakes and pies and in with some special diet dog food and no treats of any kind.
You could say that I am being forced to do this however when I saw the photo of myself you could say that I had a bit of a wake up call. I need to do something before the summer comes, I cannot be seen on a beach like this. It is even worse when I have my coat clipped as there are three rolls of solid fat around my neck. I decided not to put that photo on here as it might disturb some sensitive sorts out there.

So the challenge is this my current vital statistics are :
  • Waist 18.5 inches
  • Chest 20 inches
  • Ribs visible Zero
  • Weight (coming soon)
So there you go I need to get an inch at least off my waist and chest 
and I am told that my ribs should be visible, although only when I 
have had a close hair cut. I will be recording my weight here on a 
weekly basis on a Monday so you can see my progress

As well as my sensible eating I will be extending my walks so that 
I have one walk of at least 40 minutes every day, and a shorter 
walk of 15 minutes.

I will be spending my time as usual trying to find bargains for 
the credit crunch world but I will also be updating the blog and 
twitter on a regular basis with my weight loss challenge.

If you have a pet that needs to get fit as well then let me know 
about it on twitter or on the maybe we can set up out own 
dog watchers and have a canine support group that can share 
words of encouragement.

Thats all for now I'm now going to patrol the kitchen floor to 
check for any left over food.

More soon


edit post
Related Posts with Thumbnails