Well mai pals it is almost time for another PawPawty, this month on the 21st and 22nd November we will be supporting Sunny Harbour Cat and Kitten Rescue from Scotland. If you want to see how I picked the charity earlier today then have a look at the YouTube Video.


We also have a very special event at the Pawty, the wedding of @Poppy_Dog and @Hanseebundee, wedding preparations are well underway and we are all so excited to be having what I think is the first twitter anipal wedding at one of our PawPawty events.


You can find out more about the PawPawty site, together with details of this month's charity. As we are having a wedding it is only right that we all dress up in our best outfits I for one am getting my Tuxedo ready, ( with my pink bow tie!). I also have the honour of giving @poppy_dogs's Paw in marriage. I know this is going to be a great event and we all hope that as well as a great day for Poppy and Hans we can raise some funds for a very worthy rescue.


If you want to offer a prize for the PawPawty please contact me, and of you want to be a DJ, Barktender or help with Sekurity then please check the relevant pages on the PawPawty site.


So come on guys get your wedding outfits sorted out, and get ready for another fantastic PawPawty event.  


More Soon
Frugal Dougal



edit post
Related Posts with Thumbnails