My Pals the Poll for the September #PawPawty charity will close on the 17th September at 1am UK time, and the recipient will be announced on the 18th. I have been amazed by the number of votes that have been received so I want to say a big thank you to all of you who have taken the time to vote, some of you must have very sore paws!!

As soon as this voting is completed I will open the voting for the PawPawty Theme, so far we have the following suggestions
  • Down on the Farm
  • Pirate Party
  • Wild West
  • Beatles Music Party
If you want to suggest a theme please get in touch soon so I can include it in the voting.

The Theme Vote will run until the 21st September so that you can all have enough time to get to your stylists to get your outfits organised.

More Soon
Frugal Dougal
edit post
Related Posts with Thumbnails